Friday, January 9, 2009

A New Year...A New Beginning


I resisted writing this entry until after the first week in January had passed....I always write that big long list of Resolutions and have to wait to see what will stick!

Gym: I will go to the gym more, but not until Feb 1st. My resolution is to actually NOT go at all in January - those crowds just kill me!

Community: I've reached a phase in life where it is time ot give back more, so am adding to my resolutions this year.

Embrace the Unknown: There is alot of change coming in my life with moving to a new area with all the changes in living and working. It can feel very overwhelming sometimes, but would rather embrace it then run away from it. So Bring It On!
And I think I'm starting another "30 Day Adventure"..."30 Days to Moving!"


No comments: