Monday, February 16, 2009

Believe it or Not - A Mouse was Living in My Car!



Crazy but true! I was away last week and left my car in the garage. I came back and saw a pile of cat biscuits underneath the hood...banged the car hood and a pile of mouse droppings came out!

Of course, was then screaming like a girl (note: I am a girl) to get the hubby to help me out. No way did I want to come face to face with a mouse!

The project of getting the car out of the garage, searching the car, cleaning out the biscuits inside the car was done with no mouse materializing.

So what did I do? I drove the hubby's car to work!

I was searching for a photo to add to the post and scarily found that this has happened to someone else. Way too scary! The photo is courtesy of this blog entry too.

No comments: