Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's been a LONG Time...I'm Venting!

hmm. It's been a long time since I wrote and I definitely feel it.
What inspired me to write today....nothing more inspirational then "I need to vent"

Some people have a friend, some play tennis, I like this blog as a way to record what I thought - so when I get past it I recognize that things get better (or worse, or just change!!)

What's the vent for?
I just came out of a mindless meeting...with more of them booked for the rest of the week.

I have the wonderful pleasure of a 4 hour meeting on Friday for pretty much the same topic as today's 2 hour meeting following last weeks 2 hour meeting.
What does this suggest? It's a huge important topic? That we can't agree? That our input is hugely valuable and needs to be gathered?
Perhaps all of the above...but in general it feels to me like I'm just there to agree with the leader and say "great job" and make them feel more secure in their decisions. Because any comment or change I suggest is met with "hmmm" or "ahhh" but no change.
It just gets kind of frustrating after a few of the same meetings....





No comments: