Friday, June 5, 2009

Can it really be 1 year later?

Oh man, it's my birthday....and I really don't know what to feel about it.
I'm pretty sure that turning 30 was like an Early Mid Life Crisis for me....and now it's 1 year later.

Do I have all the answers? No
Do I feel wiser? No
Do I feel older? Yes
Do I feel Happy? hmmm, jury is out
Do I feel Peace? No

I'm seeing a theme here so let me write some things that were great about being older and having a birthday....


Drinking a Mimosa as a breakfast morning treat - wonderful!  

Opening a fantastic present of jewelery from my darling husband - wow!

Dancing around naked to Happy Birthday sung by cats (yes, cats meowing are an instant laughter point)


Being taken out to dinner and having a great steak...mmmm
...we still agree Craft Steak in Las Vegas was The Best Steak.....but Ruth Chris last night was in the top contenders!






Going to sleep in the arms of someone that loves me unconditionally


Maybe this birthday was pretty good after all...







Photo Sources: Mimosa, Jewelry, SteakSleep

No comments: