Wednesday, July 29, 2009

F!@K Bank of America


I HATE Bank of America!

I've always hated them....I stick with them because they offer online banking, bill pay, transfers, and lots of ATMS.

Oh, and my credit rating needs to shows 'consistency' and long term accounts.

But I F&@King HATE Bank of America!


The latest F@&K up is they screwed up my Wire Transfer for my house purchase - so guess what - the house process is on serious red flag alert!

I always defer to online options because I HATE going to talk to a live bank person - they never know anything - and are just monkeys.

But after talking to 2 chat agents (very obviously not from the USA - and very laughable to watch their scripts in trying to write and paraphrase English)

And talking with over 10 agents, over 2 days, transferred 5 times, hung up on 3 times, and given 4 different phone numbers to "call"....

I might just have to try out the monkey....


No comments: