Tuesday, May 26, 2009

troubled times - troubled mind

To say that life has been hard the past few months is an understatement.
Been going through one of those phases in life where you questio what its all about and what the goal really is...
Once you start asking its hard to stop and there are not really easy answers to this.

Yesterday I found a great book called "Quiet Minds" which are 1 minute short writings about enjoying the moment of Being and not the neverending Doing.

Found it clicked with me especially the 1st piece with the phrase...

"the thing about winning a rat race is that you are still a rat."

LOL on this one. Do you really want to be a rat? In a lab experiment?

Instead I think I shall be on a "dog walk" where I can wag my tail and meet people and get a nice stroke here and there...

No comments: