Wednesday, May 27, 2009

what's in a dream?

I had a crazy dream when I was on a mini vacation...different surroundings I guess.but this dream was so vivid and seemed to suggest a path forward...a new career? A new way of thinking? Maybe too much cheese at dinner? (I had the 5 cheese pasta at olive garden - yummy!)

-The Dream-
I returned to work after vacation to find there was a major event that day - the 50th anniversary of Disney and they had hired our campus and had David Beckham as the guest speaker.
There was auxio with invites and turned out no one turned up. I was the handler for Beckham as I knew who he was and wanted his autograph.
But when I met him he turned out to not be very nice and did not respond well to my chatty questions and comments about his life.
Well I ended up ignoring him and playing with some kids. I made them a cheese sarnie whe all hell broke loose with Beckham.
I called him sooily and that he probably did not manage his money very well especially as his football career would not last forever...
Somehow this earned GPA respect and he requested I give him finance advice bevaude I knew the US and UK markets through the CFA and Actuary qualifications I have.

And hence a career as a financial advisor to the famous and keep-rich clientele was born.

A new career? Feel free to call me Posh & Becks!

No comments: