Friday, August 14, 2009

Moved into my new home!

yummy - what a great feeling to move into your own home.
having my own 4 walls, my own door, my own little world that I can close out rest of the world and just enjoy the world I create.

it gives me a chance to breathe, relax, and be anything i want to be. sometimes that is blasting the techno music and dancing around naked. sometimes that is huddling in a corner under a blanket. sometimes that is doing little jobs around the house like painting, cleaning....but i love it.

have been living in an apartment for 6 months - other people's furniture - and just a couple of suitcases of my own stuff.

having the new home and all the memories arrive in boxes - the vacation in Kos, the zebra print that we bought on a whim, the pillow top mattress that you just melt in.....aaaah I just feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder of waiting for this.

So I'm savoring that moment....yummy!

No comments: