Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 23 - back to south Africa

The nature vacation ends and it is back to the travel schedule.
One car to the border, swap cars to the airport, then the wonderful check in and security process of Zimbabwe (this country REALLY needs investment), a flight, then another car to the hotel.
Phew, tired just thinking about it.

I'm upset because my coat is now officially dirty!! I have to make it work for another few days...

Did meet a funny Canadian family (originally from guatamala) with the dad attending the past 8 world cups! Brought the whole family along for this one...all girls!! The best match in all that time was the England v Argentina match 8 years ago...man how I remember that one with the shame of Beckham kicking up his leg. Oooouch!

They taught us a little chant for Spain at the match...so we can join in the sing song! Ole!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: