Tuesday, July 1, 2008

30 Days to a Positive Outlook...Day 14/15

"Home is Where the Heart is"

I love and hate weekends.
Love it because – no work, time with husband.
Hate – because I struggle with what to do in the weekend.

Do I stay in bed all day? Do I read the books piling up? Do I do all those chores like washing and shopping?

Every weekend, I wake up and see what I feel. Am I energetic and ready to hit the world and all those action items.
Or do I wake up and want to hide away from it all and just stay where the heart is...wrapped in my husbands arms?

This weekend was #2. I stayed in the house, never left, and just enjoyed what I had. I watched football (congratulations Spain!) and watched Law & Order: SVU (yes, still hooked...prior post all about it!) and cooked (alright, I watched the husband cook).

And I let the rest of the world, the craziness, the decisions needed to be made, the people to be met etc… all pass me by.

And stayed positive because for me…home is where the heart is.

No comments: