Tuesday, June 17, 2008

30 Days to a Positive Outlook...Day 4

Day 4 - Small Opportunities
Jumping at several small opportunities may get us there more quickly than waiting for one big one to come along.

Day 4 Review
oohh, this is an ominous one indeed. I'm currently reflecting and assessing my next step and I asked myself this question. Do I take the position now that meets most of the criteria or do I wait for the total package that could materialize at some point in the future...

As I stated on Day 1, things can take a while sometimes when the brain doesn't want to let go, but at some point when you hit that brick wall, and read a quote like this, it makes more sense. I also had a great chat from an unsuspecting coach..showed me reaching out does make work, just have to find the right person.

Thank you quote number 4 - I think I will be more positive when I'm clear on that next step and take it!


No comments: