Monday, June 9, 2008

30 Days to Turning 30...1 Day to Go


It's now at the nail biting edge of the Big Birthday!

I'm terrible about waiting for special events like birthdays and Christmas and so i managed to convince the hubby to let me open a present early...those from friends in different countries where in that time zone it was already my birthday. Cheeky, I know, but fun to spread the adventure out over time. It was fun to open card s and presents and usually the thrill is more in the anticipation that the actual gift...

Anyways, then spent the rest of the day at work where I was in a Time Management course from 8-5...a full day! Was a great course, but required my full focus and by the end of the day I am just exhausted, so went to bed at 7pm...looking forward to the Big Birthday tomorrow!

Turning 30 tomorrow...but getting older means I need more time for beauty sleep!

No comments: