Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 8 - the day after

Well I celebrated pretty hard for the England and USA wins. Which meant I woke up feeling a little 'delicate' today.

We had to be out the hotel at 11 and the flight was not until 6 so we went to Port Elizabeth boardwalk and watched the ocean, the people, and the continued celebrations of England.

Here's the pier - today was the hottest so far at 24C which did not match my dressing for a 10C day!!



I also had a nostalgia moment and bought the British paper to read the news of the match and other updates in the country.



The day ended with a baggage man being a little too zealous with his job for our luggage being 3kg over the limit. And me having to make a quick dash to the toilet for a 're-hash' of the day before's adventures. :(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: