Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 9 - being sick and old

So we are in Durban for the clash of the titans - Portugal and brazil.
This was going to be an awesome match - except in reality it was 2 teams that were already through to the next round so played safe and sat out good players. And I now know what 70,000 vuvuzelas sound like on a crowd....needed the ear plugs for this one.

Can you tell I'm cranky? It's because I'm also dealing with a mild food poisoning (or something of that variety) issue. Meaning I have no energy, am dizzy, and can't eat anything that does not make me puke it up an hour later. And a home cooked meal is not an option here in hotel land.

Now I'm contending with a 1 hour line for dinner. Locals here all seem to be below age 18?! And travel in packs, don't believe in lines and just sit at tables. The places are so busy they don't notice, so all chaos ensues ....

And I'm trying to have 'plain spaghetti' or something....uuurrrggghhh!

Not a happpy camper being sick and old. When did all these Tweens arrive ??


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: