Friday, May 23, 2008

30 Days to Turning 30...14 to go


I went to an interesting event last night, it was based on a personality assessment called the "enneagram" system. I only got a very short introduction and got the sense that there is a long history on this. But it was quite interesting to learn that human beings can be distilled into similar personalities or motivations and in this case, 9 of them.
I "typed" myself fairly quickly as well as seeing this in other people I know and work with. However, I could not type my husband at all. Is he a 5 or a 3? A 6 with a 9 heart string?
I left feeling sad that I don't know the man I love the most in the world.....but then again it's just a personality classification....and I know my husband in real life.

I guess that turning 30 means I know more about myself than I used to, as well as trusting that I know my husband in my heart and don't need a classification on him.
Happy Friday...

No comments: