Tuesday, May 27, 2008

30 Days to Turning 30...10 to go

The life of the "achiever"....I have to get things done and marked off the list to feel like the day was worthwhile. The problem is, after a nice long weekend break, there tends to be a lot on the list from what was not done over the weekend as well as a shortened week.
So starting nice and stressed out already... Then I go to start the car and " ". That's right, nothing. The battery was dead. Karma or bad luck you can decide. I only had the car fixed the week before after a tyre blowout and now a new adventure.

So I spent 1/2 the day getting it fixed at a garage before I even got to work...add the layer on that stress cake.

At some point, I turned to myself and said....you're turning 30...get over the stress already...so that's why I'm writing this and going home.

No comments: