Tuesday, May 20, 2008

30 Days to Turning 30...17 to go


Most people have a life motto...I've been using this one for the past few years and talks about my mood today...


"Life is like a roller coaster...enjoy the ride."


It means that I am an emotional person and I have big highs and bottom lows. Today I woke up and was not feeling excited and energetic, so to work hard at it to make it happen. I turn up the music in the car and listen to 'da beats. Had to definitely crank it up an extra notch today...but did find that at the end of the day things were happening and I'd hit the groove.


So how does this tie onto turning 30? I've definitely noticed that it takes longer to get into the groove as I get older....will it change at age 30?


Oh, I also watched a cute movie called "PS: I Love You" and it had the actress turning 30 in the movie (Hilary Swank). Made me think there could be some life in the old girl yet!

No comments: