Tuesday, May 6, 2008

30 Days to Turning 30...29 to go

29 days to go...another day down and still breathing.
Work is crazy busy at the minute which keeps the mind on other things, like reports, process, emails etc...
Did enjoy myself with writing a little short story during a computer re-boot...entering a little competition on "keepin' it real". I'll add to this blog at another uncrazy time.

What else is going on in the life of a nearly 30 year old....I wrote a "commitment letter" to myself for things I want to work on for the year, it was generated by work but did enjoy the chance to reflect and make a statement of where I want to be in the future. Here's the high points for you all to keep me on track:

  • Accept myself for who I am - not as easy as this sounds!
  • Be a better leader through knowing and using my passion and vision
  • Be part of great teams that are built on trust and respect

Ta-ra for now!

No comments: