Saturday, May 17, 2008

30 Days to Turning 30...20 to go


oooh it's getting close...only 20 days to go. I think I'm still nervous, will it feel differently when I wake up or will it be just another day? Plus Dr N is giving me little clues as to the birthday adventures...that I have to take the day off or it will be memorable. Writing it here is just adding to the pressure for him...he can take it!

It's the weekend today, so a nice lazy day chilling out and watching tv.

I'm a member of Blockbuster video and have all those dvd's that come to the home...currently watching all the "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" series. It's focused on sexually devious crimes and when you watch too many in a row you get a little twisted. I had funny dreams last night with them all....but still woke up and watched more!

Lesson of the day to turning 30....don't watch too many episodes in a row of Law & Order!

No comments: